formerly known as Mackinac Motor Lodge & Resort
Cabin Rentals on the Shores of Lake Huron
All Units Newly Renovated!
Season Begins May 2020
Accommodations & Amenities
Mackinac Lakefront Cabin Rentals features sixteen modern cabins and shaded RV sites with 400 feet of sandy beach on Lake Huron.
A Family Friendly Resort...
Our modern lakefront cabins are suitable for all members of your family and appropriate for children and adults of all ages. Accommodations include:
- Very clean and well maintained.
- Heating, Whole-house Fan, Color TV
- Sleeps up to 6
- Bring your own linens and bedding.
- Bathroom: Toilet, Shower & Bathroom Sink
- Kitchenette: Microwave, Small Fridge & Kitchen Sink
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free shuttle to the Mackinac Island Ferries
Sorry, NO pets, NO smoking & NO cooking inside cabins.
Sorry, NO children (under 5) allowed in the loft cabin.
All of our lakefront cabins have been recently remodeled (see our NEW Photo Tour) and include color TVs and ceiling fans. These lakefront cabin rentals can sleep up to six people comfortably. Guests planning to stay in cabins should plan to bring their own bedding or sleeping bags. All of our units are very clean and well maintained and include kitchenettes featuring a small refrigerator, microwave and kitchen sink (bring your own utensils).
We offer free shuttle service to the Mackinaw City ferry docks, so you can take a ferry over to visit Mackinac Island during your stay, without having to worry about parking or driving.
Play & Stay Golf Discounts
Guests can also enjoy privileges and discounts at the Mackinaw Club 18 hole golf course in Carp Lake, just a short drive away. Learn more about our Play & Stay golf discounts.*
* Contact our reservation specialists for the latest details and rates.
A Quiet Country Setting...
The quiet country setting of our lakefront cabins provide hours of enjoyment and offer the following amenities:
- Free morning coffee in shared coffee room.
- Sunrises over Bois Blanc Island
- 400 feet on Lake Huron with a sandy play area.
- Watch the deer and other wildlife roam.
- Walk the wildflower trail.
- Nightly bonfire on the beach (weather permitting).
(No fires allowed at individual sites or cabins.)
- Charcoal grills
- Great place for family reunions and other groups.
- Group Camping - Instructions
- Picnic table by each cottage
- Free access to the campus of Mackinaw Mill Creek Camping, and it's many amenities, including:
- Park Store
- Heated Pool
- Miles of bike and hiking
- 3 playgrounds
- 1 mile of lakefront
Enjoy a hot cup of free coffee at the office or on the beach as you take in the fantastic view of the Mackinac Bridge and Mackinac Island. Early risers will enjoy the spectacular sunrise over Bois Blanc Island. There are so many ways to take it all in at Mackinac Lakefront Cabin Rentals. You can take a stroll down the wildflower trail and watch the deer and other local wildlife. You could relax along the the 400 feet of sandy play area, listening to the waves lightly crash along the shore line. And when the sun starts to set, roast hot dogs and s'mores over a bonfire as the sunsets over Lake Huron.
Open May thru mid-October