formerly known as Mackinac Motor Lodge & Resort
Cabin Rentals on the Shores of Lake Huron
All Units Newly Renovated!
Season Begins May 2020
Directions & Area Interests
Get directions to Mackinac Lakefront Cabin Rentals and plan to visit some of the many local attractions the Mackinaw area has to offer.
Map & Directions to Mackinac Lakefront Cabin Rentals
Click to see a map to Mackinac Lakefront Cabin Rentals.
Mackinac Lakefront Cabin Rentals is located 2 miles South East of the Mackinac Bridge on U.S. 23. From either direction of I-75, follow the signs to US 23 South. Once you are heading south on US 23, we'll be on the left hand side.
Mackinaw City Areas of Interest
During your stay with us, plan to visit some of the many areas of interest and local attractions in and around Mackinaw City and Mackinac Island, including:
- Jackpine Lumberjack Show (1 mile)
- Mackinac Island (1.5 miles to Ferry Docks)
- Fort Michilimackinac (2.5 miles)
- Mackinac Bridge Museum (2.5 miles)
- Downtown Mackinaw City (2 miles)
- Working saw mill at Mill Creek State park (1.5 miles)
- Cheboygan Opera House (13 miles)
- Petoskey's gaslight shopping district (35 miles)
- Castle Rock (12 miles)
- Soo Locks (60 miles)
- Tahquamenon Falls (75 miles)
- Casino (15 miles)
- Whitefish Point (85 miles)
- Plus fishing, golfing, boating and much more!
- Don't forget to come back for fall color touring.
Open May thru mid-October