formerly known as Mackinac Motor Lodge & Resort
Cabin Rentals on the Shores of Lake Huron
All Units Newly Renovated!
Season Begins May 2020
Group Camping - Reservation Instructions
Reservation instructions for group camping (groups of multiple sites/cabins) at Mackinac lakefront Cabin Rentals.
Successful Group Camping Starts Here!
We consider a group as having multiple camp sites/cabins that would prefer being situated as close together as possible.
Keeping Your Group Together
Groups that request a combination of different site/cabin types may not be placed next to each other, but we will do our best to keep your group as close as possible.
If you want the members of your group to be situated as close together as possible, please use these instructions:
- Designate one person as a contact for the group (a "wagon master").
Each person submitting a reservation request should list this designated contact at the top of the form (first AND last name).
- Make sure each person uses the comment section of the reservation request form to list the first and last names of everyone in your group who will be making a reservation.
- Reservations are entered in the computer as we receive them. To ensure your sites are as close together as possible, have all members of the group submit their reservations as close to the same time as possible.
Group Reservation Confirmations
Reservation confirmations will be sent to the specified e-mail or postal mail address provided on each individual submission. Group confirmation summaries are available by request to be sent to the designated contact person listed (the "wagon master").
Paying for Multiple Reservations
If one check or credit card is sent in for several sites, the following must be in the comments field on the reservation forms:
- A list of each person in the group.
- The amount to be applied to each parties reservation.
Each reservation must have:
- A separate name
- Phone Number
- Vehicle Type (popup, van, motorhome, etc.)
Group Member Cancellations
- Group members may not switch or trade a site with another person.
- Group members must cancel their site and the other person must make a separate reservation.
Group Camping - Terms and Conditions
Our standard and holiday terms and conditions still apply to all members of a group. Please see the appropriate page, depending on the site type requested: